Monday, June 20, 2005

A whole new world of experiences has just opened up for me, not just through blogging but through the general experience of networking through the Internet. I have no doubts about how wonderful all this is, but I see myself spending more time doing this than what would qualify as work! That, for me, is an alarming thought. Efficiency at work has been my motto for a while now. I divide my time into distinct zones of work and leisure. So when I find myself going from place to newer place on the Internet, writing posts in all sorts of networks, mostly having fun, and then suddenly realising that it has been a few hours, it is nothing short of shocking. Intellectual stimulation, networking for business, we all need to do stuff other than work- are excuses that sound a bit weak considering that most of the time, all of us are on a tight leash as far as deadlines are concerned. Even so, the decision at my end is that I shall see how far this goes for a period of a month. Then, I will re-evaluate and decide on my future as a blogger and Intenet junky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home