Thursday, May 17, 2007

Go organic!
Well. that's the latest fad in my life. And why not? I'm killing two birds with one stone-I'm moving a tiny step closer to being a green human, and i'm a trend setter in the latest fad to hit urban upwardly mobile India!
In the same week, my house has converted to pure organic cow's milk (that's exactly how the farm owner, also a friend, puts it) and to organic farm fresh salad veggies and herbs! How's that? Yes, it kind of burns a few more holes in the pocket, but boy, does it make you feel good!
That's the thing. Ultimately, everything is about feeling good. The entire objective of spending money is about making you feel good. I may feel good from getting natural veggies, you may feel good from eating junk food. Who's to judge which is the better indulgence?
And it's not as simple as you're you, I'm me either! Me gets a kick out of going organic and me gets a kick out of driving a diesel operated car as well! Contradictions galore....So maybe I'm just kidding myself when I say I'm going organic to move closer to nature and protect the fragile resources on Mother Earth. If I'm really true to myself, it's just about feeling good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mukta Raut said...

Sure...whatever makes you feel good! :-D

By the way, I'm mukta too...which is, umm, faily obvious from my name..

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home